Hypopressive RSF, Functional Systemic Reprogramming, is a postural method developed for fitness and sport by the creator of the Hypopressive Method Marcel Caufriez and Néstor Serra. The objective is to have an optimal neuro-muscular response in front of a postural stimulus:
- Improvement in static and dynamic postural management.
- Prevention and improvement (in collaboration with the therapist) of back problems (cervical, dorsal and lumbar), as well as all types of hernias (hiatal, abdominal, spine, inguinal or vaginal, including urinary incontinence).
- Improvement of respiratory parameters, increasing inspiratory volume as well as expiratory strength.
- Improvement of cardiovascular parameters, favoring venous and lymphatic return of the lower extremities.
- Improvement of sexual function thanks mainly to an increase in muscle tone and vascularization of the perineum.
- It is a perfect system to improve sports performance, increasing flexibility and anatomical mobility, providing greater reflex activation of the lumbar-pelvic area, which generates a better connection, stability and transmission of forces, increasing cardiovascular parameters such as Hematocrit, Hemoglobin and EPO, and above all preventing structural problems that may limit training or sports competition.
- Aesthetic improvements thanks to a better posture and a reduction of the waist circumference at rest and with any load.
- Provide pleasure and well-being.