- Welcome to the first Hypopressive RSF level 1 100% Online Certification!!After more than 40 years dedicated to educating Physiotherapists and Fitness & Sports Professionals on the Hypopressive Method, we are proud to announce the very first certification in English and 100% online.With 22h in live connection and 28h of remote and supervised training, this can be the opportunity to boost your career to become a Hypopressive Specialist level 1, certified by the school of Marcel Caufriez, Creator and Developer of all Hypopressive Techniques.
Through ZOOM platform with Néstor Serra, Director of Education.
Three 2.5h live workshops. They will be recorded, so students will have the opportunity to watch it later if they are unable to make the live time.
The concepts and fundamentals will also be reviewed in the small groups*
- Theory WS1: Friday, from 1pm to 3:30pm UTC
- Theory WS2: Saturday, from 1pm to 3:30pm UTC
- Theory WS3: Sunday, from 1pm to 3:30pm UTC
ATTENTION!!: Universal Time Coordinated – UTC! Review your time zone regarding the UTC
All students will be divided into small groups led by an official professor of Marcel’s Caufriez school. In these groups there will be three 3h workshops and one 5.5h workshop through ZOOM live. Minimum attendance of 80% to the live workshops is required. There will be different group options adapted to different time zones. Every student will have to choose one of the groups, we need a minimum of 4 students to open it.
ATTENTION! We have defined 3 groups, but we can open new groups if you can’t fit to any of them.
- The Hypopressive Method: foundations and development
- Internal Pressure and Posture
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Breathing system
- Physiopathology and Risk Factors
- Teaching and Coaching
- Exclusion and Evaluation Tests
- Hypopressive Patterns Program
- Hypopressive Warm Up Program
- Hypopressive Start Training Program
- Hypopressive Dynamic Training Program
Dates: depending on the chosen small group
Price: 540€ – ATTENTION! Money transfer commissions-currencies will be covered by the student
More Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us an email if you want to receive all the information about the course and its dates.
whatsapp: +34. 649.643.420